Paula A. Holt, Attorney at Law
Statement of Practice
"I attempt to approach each case with dedication towards obtaining results that exceed client expectations. While I enjoy using my courtroom skills, I believe it important for parties to be in control of their own case and family. I am always very passionate in pursuing and protecting my client's legal rights."
Paula began practicing family law after graduating with a law degree from University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Before becoming a litigator, Paula clerked for First Judicial District Court Judges, the Honorable Randall C. Arp. and Honorable Jack W. Berryhill. This valuable behind the scenes look into the court process allows Paula to effectively represent a variety of domestic relations disputes. Paula has successfully assisted many clients in divorce and child custody cases with grace and professionalism.
Paula also teaches as an Assistant Teaching Professor of Business Ethics and Legal Studies in the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver. Paula currently teaches the Foundations of Business Law in a department ranked by the Wall Street Journal in the top ten worldwide for producing students with high ethical standards, and Business Week ranked #2 in Ethics. Paula also teaches Alternative Dispute Resolution and Contract law. A Colorado native, Paula resides in Denver, Colorado, and works hard for her clients.
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science Finance and Bachelor of Science Marketing (summa cum laude, 2006)
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, Juris Doctorate (2009)
- University of Denver, Daniels College of Business, Masters of Business Administration (2010)
- University of Denver, University College, Masters of Conflict Resolution (anticipated 2016)
- Colorado, 2009
- George Holley Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, 2015
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Rated Superb on AVVO.com (10 out of 10)
- Colorado Bar Association, Family Law Section
- First Judicial District Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Women's Bar Association
- Board Member, Society for Descriptive Psychology